Under the general development of our economy, people’s live has been gradually improved and strengthened, leading a strong innovation of the interior architecture and other its industries. All for an object that is “improving the life quality”.
In each house, from interior furniture such as tables, chairs, beds, wardrobes etc. to other items such as fruit baskets, bowls and chopsticks, handicrafts and other interior decoration items etc., whether they are made of natural wood, industrial wood, bamboo or rattan, a part from ensuring the durability and beauty, the safety factor is always put on the top.
Products protected by painting layers are to improve the service life and highlighting its inherent beauty, in Vietnam market, 80% of manufacturing workshops still use PU paint as a protection solution (the remaining 20% is manufacturing workshops of wood and handicraft products for export).
However, for advantaged markets such as the US and Europe, products that are protected by water-based wood paints are popular because of the following advantages:
Water-based wood paint is a green and clean type of paint, no toxicity, ensure the user health,
Water-based wood paint has low VOC (Volatile organic compounds) content, which are organic substances in solid or liquid forms, easy to evaporate when exposed to atmospheric pressure at the room temperature. Thanks to its low VOC, the product strictly meets regulations on VOC- content control, thereby providing the safety for the user as well as assuring the environmental friendliness.
Water-based wood paint is odourless when applying because the product doesn’t contain any solvent and chemical in its painting structures, since then reducing the risk of fire in the course of use.
Water-based wood paint has been studied and used, in which the main material is Tanning substance, so its painting layer has higher adhesion, flexibility and anti-cracking features compared to PU paint. In addition, the product has higher capacity of mold prevention. In comparison with PU paint, water-based wood paint ensure a better adhesion and flexibility, and the painting process is easier without causing pollution, easy when applying and dried up quickly.
Due to outstanding advantages and consumption civilization, Western countries always select the optimal solutions to protect their modern life. Therefore, the living space needs to be designed with the close and warm interior style in order to provide a truly safe space for relaxation.
To meet export standards of handicrafts as well as interior and exterior wooden products in the Europe-US market, in addition to the desire to provide Vietnamese consumers with an effective health protection solution, Vietnam Star has launched the G8 Green water-based paint to the market with natural ingredients, extremely low VOC concentration and a various range of other outstanding features such as efficient elastic paint films, effective anti-cracking, high adhesion and coverage. In addition, G8 Green water-based paint is characterized by fast drying, mold prevention and high Tanning.
G8 Green water-based paint satisfies IKEA safety standards such as odor requirements (ISO MAT 0010), requirements of surface scratch (ISO MAT 0002), and requirements of formaldehyde contents (ISO MAT 0003).
Thanks to many safety advantages for the users, water-based paint has been become a top trend of uses for indoor and outdoor furniture, rattan and bamboo products for export and gradually providing the safety for Vietnamese people nationwide.